Fave 5 // Week 23
1. These embroidered constellation pendants by Zelma Rose on Poppytalk Handmade are really cool. They would make really good gifts.
2. I've never made a tart before but these pear and hazelnut tarts on Cannelle et Vanille look so good I might have to try it. The mini ones would be great for a holiday party.
3. Listen, I'm gonna be honest. I should have been born in the U.K. Europe is the best at Christmas. You can bring a little bit of that to the States with these Christmas crackers from Oh Happy Day.
4. A Beautiful Mess has this recipe for sugar cookies and royal icing. They say to use buttercream to outline the cookie before you flood it with icing, but you could just make the icing stiff first, outline, then thin it with water. Just a suggestion.
5. I've been looking for a good map to hang to mark where I've been and this scratch off map is perfect. It would make a great gift for those wanderlusters.
Author: Lisa Ahn