Fave 5 // Week 29


1. This tutorial for a galaxy pendant from Grinsebacke is so simple and looks so good. I can't wait to try it.

2. These dreamy photos from Joel Robinson are so beautiful. I love when photographers are able to create worlds in their photos. So inspiring.

3. Yesterday, Monica and I helped our friend Sandra make these basil, tomato, and cheese tartlets for her friends. I had never made dough or tarts before so it was very educational and fun. They turned out really good! And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like tomatoes or cheese (I just don't, okay?!).

4. But I love pears! These pear tarts from Share My Kitchen look seriously good and fairly simple. They're next on the tart to-do list.

5. Are you guys sick of hearing us talk about Doctor Who yet? (It's not going to stop, by the way) Well, even if you're not a fan of the show I think you can still appreciate this guy's dedication seeing as how he made an augmented reality TARDIS. It is so awesome.

-lisa

p.s. Speaking of nerd dedication; this week I'd like to give an honorable mention to this guy that built a whole train car in his basement. Hey, train enthusiasts, I don't get you, but I love your contagious happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts