Make A Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub

 I've been wanting to make my own body scrub for sometime. I found this recipe from The Idea Room that is perfect for this time of year! This scrub feels amazing and left my skin soft and silky! Scrubs make great gift for the holidays and I will be making some for gifts this year. I also found different variations of this scrub, feel free to experiment with different oils and spices! Here's what you need to make this simple festive scrub:

  • 2 cups brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/3 cup almond or coconut oil
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. 2. Mix in oil, add more if desired. The mixture shouldn't be too runny. 3. Put in a sealed container for storage and gifting.
This scrub can be applied to your body, face, lips. Also note that if you are allergic to any of the ingredients it's probably not good to use them. There are plenty of substitutes for oils and spices. Have a fun and relaxing autumn spa day!

-monica

Comments

Popular Posts